Friday, November 25, 2016

Slipknot - Before I Forget (vocal cover)

Published on Nov 24, 2016
Hungry Covers doing a vocal cover of Slipknot's "Before I Forget."
Check out my band, Hungry Lights!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the...

Or here:
https://www.youtube.com/hungrylights

This recording/video is "semi-live" in the sense that you are hearing it AS I am singing/recording it. It is was all done in the same take, so all mistakes are included. The vocals were NOT pre-recorded, and I am not lip-syncing. The only effects used on my voice are eq, compression, and a little bit of reverb. If you are having trouble hearing me, wear headphones.

Hungry Covers is a channel designed so that I can reach out to individuals and show my vocal potential, but without burying my main project, "Hungry Lights," under a ton of cover videos.

Apologies, but I do NOT take requests for songs or bands. I only want to sing the songs I like and enjoy. It is after all, my voice, my time, and my channel. If you make a request, it will be ignored no matter how bad you want to hear me sing it or think my voice would work with it.

For the record, I choose to sing over the actual song instead of finding an instrumental or creating one myself because again, the purpose of the channel is to get new listeners for my "band," Hungry Lights, but in a way that does not overshadow it. If you are not interested in my band, that is totally okay! It is not expected for every listener to like me or my music, but unfortunately the only thing you will get from THIS channel is me singing over the original songs. If you want to hear me without the original singer in the background, go listen to my band.

Again, if you are having trouble hearing me over the original singer, try putting on some headphones. I make the mix with headphones, so you may find it much easier to differentiate my voice from the original singer with them on. Again, apologies, but this is the way I prefer to do things on this channel, and while you might not agree, you should try your best to respect it, and I will try my best to respect you.

Thanks for watching and for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.